Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello 24

I'm 24. Weird. I still think of myself as 19.
My goals for this year are small, but that's because I desperately want them, so I need to devote all my attention to them



Goals for year 24 are as follows:



  1. Complete EMT course and get certified

  2. Get new job.

Number 2 has a lot to do with number 1, but for the real reasons, I'm not going into it on here. Those who know what happened, know. Those are my two goals, let's hope that I do them, and do them well.

Oh and it's NaBloPoMo, so I'm going to try to give it my all. I'm hoping it puts me back into the swing of posting.

3 comments:

kim said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Leslie said...

Yay for NaBloPoMo! And again, happy birthday. Good luck with your goals this year. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and good luck with your goals.