To all you young boys, wearing girls tight pants that are old and tattered, straightening your hair and not washing it for a week or two:
Please put on pants that are a little looser and wash your smelly hair. I don't like to see the heat your packing, the holes in the back at the pockets or to stand in line behind you at Starbucks and smell your dirty stale hair.
I took a picture of said boy who was probably 14-16 years old. I had it on the blog and then thought better of it then to post it. I'm over this fashion period of tight pants and 80's garb. I understand that fashion often recycles itself and since we've already revisited the 60's, 70's and now 80's, I'm looking forward to the 90's. Bring on the grunge and the skate clothes. Bring on the bangs (OH THE BANGS!!!). But please keep the belly shirts there. Some things should be left in the past.
Friday, November 14, 2008
To all the young boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHHHH! I'm having flashbacks of Bij! EAT something please guys! Please.
I'm so over this trend too. These boys shouldn't be wearing tighter pants than I am. Is it the 90's yet? I love me some grunge.
Post a Comment