Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight the movie

Last night, I gave in. I drove down to Mamma T's and we caught a showing of Twilight, the movie. I'm really glad that before we saw it, Mamma T explained that it was made on an incredibly small budget. For a small budget indie (kind of) flick, it was decent. I just wish there was less panting on Bella's part and more chemistry between the two. Oh and Jasper's character? He was just odd.
In short, did I like it? Yes. Will I see it again? When it comes out on dvd, yes. Am I glad I didn't spend any money on it, and used my free passes? Yes, very much so

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Glad you saw it!
Yeah, they did not explain Jasper's character at all. There was alot that could have been explained better, but I think it was ok for 2 hours.