Dear Hanna Banana,
Geez, you'd think I forgot you. I swear I didn't. You're Auntie Jenn got caught up in a lot of stuff around here and I just now how time to write this to you.
Ok so my last baby of the year! What advice do I have for you? Oh so much. First off you're mom is incredible. Trust her and your grandma, even your aunt Jenny is awesome. You're so lucky to have these strong and loving woman. You're dad rocks. He's the coolest guy I think I've ever met.
Don't ever think you're alone. I know that being across the world can be scary but we are always here in your corner loving you
Remember too that you've got this awesome opportunity to see the world. Use it. Not everyone is born in Spain to an American mom and a Swedish Dad with family everywhere. You get to see the world like hardly anyone else will.
Remember to be strong. Not every person you meet will be nice. Be strong and don't let these people affect you. Be strong like your mom. That strength is something you're born with you, and we all know you have it. Don't be afraid of it.
Remember to be kind. Strength is only good if you're kind with it. You can be friends with most. I bet you will be too.
There is so much I could say but those things are the most important. I can't wait to meet you!! I love you already. Talk your mom into moving back. I'll give you some good treats if you do me that favor.
Love you lots little one.
Auntie Jenn
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Dear Hanna,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment