Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's Wednesday and I'm boring. Since I've already used my "Get out of Blogging Free" card with a previous post, I decided that a "Random Thoughts" post should work for today. I'm thinking since today is November 12th, I should do 12 random thoughts. Let's see how it plays out

  • Randoms thoughts makes me think of that one SNL skit "Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy" and then I giggle a lot because I'm immature.
  • KC and Co. blogged that today (Nov 12) is National Preemie Day. Ever since Kennedy was born, I've got this huge soft spot in my heart for preemies. I love them all!
  • I sent my friend PLT (Purple Light Twin-long story on the name so just PLT for now) a link to the blog. She's busy with her new baby and living halfway around the world, so I haven't had a chance to ask if she's read it yet. I hope she has. I should call her. I miss her a lot these days of late.
  • Twin L is a preggo. I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to meet her child. I love all kids, but every time one of my close friends gets pregnant I remember how amazing it is to meet their kids. How much their children are like them. It really blows my mind when I actually think about it. I'm a lucky duck I tell you.
  • 30 days ago today, Dave and I got hitched. I can't believe it's been a month already.
  • I'm making Thanksgiving dinner again this year. I'm excited. I hope this becomes a tradition. I really enjoying cooking a big dinner and having everyone over. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
  • Frankie is being a butt head about eating his food. It's because we spoil him so badly and I know it. We're trying to break the cycle though. He's becoming overweight which is not good at all. It's time to go back to walking him vigorously daily and monitoring his treats. We've been doing it for two days and he's already cranky about it.
  • I stopped watching the news. Ever since that guy was standing behind the news reporter with the bright pink "MORMONS GO TO HELL" sign, and then they followed it up with a "Breaking News" report on if Obama was going to adopt his dog and then if he was going to go with a no-kill shelter or not, I just can't stomach the news. I'm still worried about my house here, not Obama's dog. I mean yes I love dogs, but Obama's dog choice doesn't change anything about the economy.
  • I did enjoy reading the new code names for the Obama family. They all start with "R" and they are pretty clever.
  • Dave sucks at calling people, and signing our thank you cards. All the cards are written out (with the exception of three) and signed by me. They've been sitting on the dining room table since last week waiting for him to sit and sign his name. I know etiquette says that you have a year to get them out, but I'd like to get them out before Thanksgiving. I know people like to get them.
  • I received the 30 Day Shred in the mail from Amazon. I have yet to open it. I'm feeling very lazy, and intimidated by it. Jillian scares me. Yes, I'm a weakling. I know it. I just have to suck it up and do it.
  • The other night I dreamt that Lindsay Lohan was stalking me and trying to kill me. I don't have anything against her. I don't know why I think she's so hostile towards me.

Taaa daaa! I did it! 12 random thoughts. Ok time to shower and read a book or two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont get the whole Obama code name thing. Why would they announce it if it is supposed to be for their protection.

Stop letting fear hold ya back! Get to Shredding :)