Wow, a third birthday post. I'm really reaching for blog fodder aren't I?
Sorry!
You know what I love about my birthday the most? The people who wish me a happy day. As of now, I've received so many phone calls, texts, emails and even blog comments. With a lot of the phone calls and texts came nice catch up conversations with some people I haven't talked to in a while. Yesterday I got to hear Hanna (whose post is coming) cry all the way from Spain. I was enlightened by Mike's Taco Adventure on Halloween to all the Chipotles in his area for a free burrito dress as a taco. I was let in on a secret by Ricardo, and am hoping that the Broncos beat Miami for Jeri's sake.
After planning the wedding, getting married and then dealing with the family drama that followed, I just wanted a low key birthday and that's exactly what I got. Mamma T, Twin L and N&C came up for dinner. We watched The Nanny Diaries and Superbad (Brandy I totally thought about you!). We drank some wine and watched the rain. It was fun and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It was such a great day and I couldn't have asked for a better one!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Recap on the Bday festivities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment