Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The letter for the day is

I regularly read Robyn's blog, and when I saw this cute little meme I couldn't resist in joining in the fun

The rules: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

I've been assigned the letter "N". Aaaaannnnnd awaaaay we go! (Imagine Vince Fontain from Grease saying that)

  1. Newborns. Boy have I had my fair share of them this year. Next year I'm praying for more. I do enjoy holding a brand new baby and cooing and smelling. Yes I love the way new babies smell.
  2. Nilssons. It's just too bad they live alllll the way across the world
  3. Noel for a girl's name. Too bad Dave doesn't like it. I don't know if I'd actually go through with naming a daughter Noel though, with a sister named Carol and a mom named Joy that might just be too much Christmas in the family.
  4. Navidad. Since I brought up Christmas, I do love the Navidad time of year. I love the cold weather, the lights on houses, the hot chocolate and cider. Te amo Navidad. (did I say it right?)
  5. Nectarines. All the greatness of a peach with no fuzzy skin. How could I not love them?
  6. New Moon. I'll admit it, I'm a Twilight junkie. I have yet to see the movie. Hopefully this weekend though, I'll remedy that one!
  7. Nebraska. It's home to 5 of my very favorite people, none of which have names that start with "N"
  8. Nephews. Little did I know that when the first was born I would be witness to things that you just can't make up. "Auntie Jenn, can I buy you for a dollar? Is that your five star butt?" Yeap. I love those two.
  9. Nieces. And I'm not just talking about the blood related kind. This year alone, I was blessed with 4 nieces, every one of them is beautiful and perfect.
  10. Naps. You're never too old for a nap. NEVER

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Ooo! Good list! I love the name Noel but agree that it would be too eerie.

IzzysMa said...

nectarines-All the greatness of a peach with no fuzzy skin--too funny!!

Sammi said...

Oohhh I heart your niece(s) and nephews! I have only held four of them though. You could had No to your list. I'm changing Aiden's name.

Sammi said...

I meant add. Not had... this is bad, now I'm sad.

Anonymous said...

Woman! You need to see Twilight!

Brenda said...

Great list. I don't have any nieces or nephews as of it...but in January I find out what Jackie is having and then I can tell ya! ;) So did you see Twilight or what??!!

Tricia said...

I know this an old post but I want to do it too. stalking, stalking, stalking.....