Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a hard time

I have a hard time taking a portrait style picture straight. I always take them at an angle. I don't know what my problem is, but man is it frustrating after the fact. Maybe I'm a lazy camera holder. Maybe it's not my fault at all...no it probably is. Here, enjoy the crooked fruits of my labor.







Maybe I just naturally lean in one direction and hadn't noticed until I got a camera in my hands. Maybe it's the Earth tilted on it's axis that makes me lean and so my pictures are all straight actually and everyone is crooked. No? Darn. Oh and that last picture is the Spaniard. She's finally here.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I always take tilted pics, but I don't give a damn. They can be more interesting that way. :)

Sarah said...

see how much i know! I thought that was ur style! Maybe you have one leg longer than the other... lol.... either way I love the pics! Thanks again!

papathud said...

You are just getting your perspective(Slant) on life into your Photos.

By the way, the last picture is a great picture(might be that you had a great subject.

Brenda said...

I think tilted/slanted/crooked pics are the best. You did a great job, give yourself a big pat on the back. I miss u.

sherthebear said...

I take tilted pics all the time too. I like them that way.

Tricia said...

Crooked or not, me likey