I have two new friends. I want to steal them away and keep them for myself. I named them. Victor Vito and Freddie Vasco. Victor is a little boy, who is very playful and quite demanding while Freddie is a little girl and more dainty. I'm working on stealing them. I disagree with they way they are being....raised. It's actually upsetting me enough to do illegal things. I hope my neighbors don't shoot out our windows. Ok so shooting out the windows is a bit of an exaggeration but still...
Anyways, here's Freddie and Victor. Freddie has the loppy ear.
This is Victor, he's learning to lay down for a treat. They might not be my dogs, but I can still teach them manners, right?
And this is what they do if our door is open. They sit and wait for us, or mainly me since I interact with them daily.
This is Victor, he's learning to lay down for a treat. They might not be my dogs, but I can still teach them manners, right?
And this is what they do if our door is open. They sit and wait for us, or mainly me since I interact with them daily.

Yeap. I love them. And it won't be my fault if a hole somehow gets dug under my fence and they end up in my yard. Nope, suuuure won't be my fault
6 comments:
Hahaha! Nope, won't be your fault! Very cute!!
Hey Victor....hey victor..hey freddie...hey freddie..let's eat some...let's eat some...spaghetti...spaghetti
aww, they're so cute
aww jenn ur a dog stealer! Good for u though! just remember to make it look like they dug the hole <3
Holes Happen, just ask Aiden or Jake.
Dogs and Kids both "Dig"(as in really like) Digging.
I have dug many a hole for myself over the years.
By all means lower the dirt Strategically untill you are able to realise Realistic Goals.
Remember that Reality is almost totally Subjective, and I have met a number of your relatives that Subject you to unrealistic relitivities.
Do it the "Marine" way.
See the Dog,
Take the Dog,
Hold the Dog untill re-inforcements arrive to relieve you.
hey, if you had peanut butter on a spoon....started walking away & they followed licking the spoon. really, who's to blame?
DO IT!!! Dig the hole, I would help you if I was still in Cali! haha!
Post a Comment