Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some of my favorites

Would you like to take a survey?

Yeah, if you didn't watch a show called Animaniacs back in the late 90's, then you have no idea what that line really means. If you did, I'm sure you're smiling a little bit. I loved that show, and now after watching it again on the magic and wonders of Youtube, I realize how truly great it was. I wish that cartoons were like this again.

Here's a few clips. The first is for KC and Co. so she can remember the state capitols.



The second is a reminder that we aren't the only country.



And, as if you haven't had enough of it, here's one of my favorites.

5 comments:

foxykitty50 said...

lol, thanks!

Rob said...

You probably still don't know who George Wendt is....

mj said...

I loved the animaniacs! Thanks for the flash back!

Anonymous said...

I really loved that show. I have the 1st season on DVD.

papathud said...

Annie Who?