Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kennedy

I visited Kennedy this weekend, to practice some picture taking skills. I managed to get a few decent shots, but I can't show them all on here. I don't want the blogsphere to see her great birthday invite pictures. She was a lot of fun, but I hope she doesn't become like Bella and only recognize me with the camera in front of my face.

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh that last one melts my heart! So so cute!

Cindy's Garden Thoughts said...

Thanks Jenn! this is the only way I get great pictures. Mommy doesnt send them to me.

Cindy (granma)

sherthebear said...

great photos!!

Sammi said...

She is so precious. She's getting so big. I love the smiles.

Auntie Jenn... you need to come and take Zoey's one year pictures. We're waiting.

IzzysMa said...

I love them blue eyes. So adorable

foxykitty50 said...

We sure know how to make a cute kid! Thanks for the pics! We love them!!
K&S

Growing Up Cameron said...

*swoon*

Tricia said...

So cute!
you's got skills friend :)
lol We'll just make sure that you spend some quality face to face no camera time with bella :D mommy will take pics of you guys. i have some from tessa's b-day...should put those up....lol