Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Been in a Funk

I guess you can expect by now that the regular posts are becoming more and more irregular. I feel bad for it, but not bad enough to write more. I've been in an awful funk lately. I don't know if it's switching jobs, the horrible economy or what, but in a funk I am. I think I need more people interaction. I'm pretty sure that I got into this funk because of the job thing, and then let myself slip further and further. I'm a natural extrovert and I know that being around some good people will knock this funk right out of me. I plan on surrounding myself with some great people to inspire me and set my attitude straight again. If you get an invite from me to do something with me or what not, just know it's because I think you're great. :)


And now, because I know photos are the eye candy of blogs, here are some pictures of the saltwater tank. It's looking pretty good so far.




8 comments:

sherthebear said...

sorry you have been in a funk. :(

Leslie said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know how that goes...

mj said...

I know the funk feeling...come out to OC and hang out with me and Bren!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are in a funk, a job can definitely do that though.

Growing Up Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Growing Up Cameron said...

Come on over & we can be funky together.

preeetyy pics :)

papathud said...

It is more fun to be Angry than Blue, but it is tough on the both the Peace and the Furniture.

I do not seem to be willing to tease and agrievate you on the internet like I do in person.

If I were there I would just run my mouth till you got mad, then you would feel better.

Still, I would like you to feel better.

I think it is about focus.

Brenda said...

I agree with Noush, you need to come out to the OC and hang with us :) Come help me get outta my funk too. I need some girl time!