This weekend, we celebrated Tessa's very first birthday!! It was so much fun to see old friends. Tessa really took on the responsibility of eating cake. She also got her very own bed. I don't think she knew it was her day, and I'm sure the party was more for us than her. I didn't mind though!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Tessa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tessa!
I love the group picture of you 4. You can feel the love. :)
Happy Birthday sweet Tessa!
Jenn, one day you'll be holding your little membership card to the Mommy Club. "Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't, it just means you aren't ready yet." Maybe your application is being reviewed?
Thanks Sammi-maybe you can put in a good word and get that application expedited?
Happy Birthday Tessa!
I love the picture of her eating cake :)
I'd like to put in a good word with the mommy club for you too ;)
I second Sammi..she's pretty in the know, that SIL of yours.
That was such a fun day, all four of us together again, it just makes sense. <3
Post a Comment