Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Hanna!!

It's Friday, March 27th, and I just got off the phone with the Spaniard. The Spaniard who is currently back in America!! I don't get it. Maybe it's all my mindset, but she sounded closer. I can't wait to see her. She's only here for about 5 weeks and already, the weeks are filling up with so much for her to do. I had to schedule some time with her and her bambina, Hanna. I'm so excited to meet little Ms. Hanna Banana.
Since I have yet to see the Spaniards, I chose a random picture for this blog post. I can't take credit for it though because Dave took it. It's not that great as far as photography goes, but it makes me laugh anyway. It's how our little Pansy Pants shows his authority in the neighborhood.

That's him, with his head out the door, barking at the dogs behind us.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

haha gotta love that frankie!

Tricia said...

woo-hoo, they're here, they're here!
Frankie is the biggest, pansy pants dog ever.
I love him.

papathud said...

Not Panzy Pants.

Just letting the other dogs know.

"Don't Make Me Come out there"

Sort of like Not making Daddy Get up out of the Chair.

Or Making Daddy Stop the Car and Deal with this.

Growing Up Cameron said...

Tell Dave I said thank you for my new screen saver.

Frankie = love.