Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An introduction

I'd like to introduce you to the newest members of our small family. They're very camera shy, and cannot sit still. They're also so very small that it's hard to get a good picture. They don't have names yet, because I'm waiting to be inspired. I can't tell them apart yet. I'm hoping they start to develop differently. I've read they will, and the last ones we had definitely were different. Ok, enough jibber-jabber. Here's the new members of our family!!


8 comments:

kim said...

I love those fish! I used to have a couple myself. :)

Leslie said...

They're so pretty! I love the pics. :)

Anonymous said...

I think they are Ricky and Lucy. Love em!

Growing Up Cameron said...

Awww!! I've never wanted to hug & kiss a fish before. ;)

AWESOME pics lady.

papathud said...

They look like they want to clown around to me.

Kristy said...

It's Nemo! Cute fish. Congrats on the addition. :)

mj said...

Hi Nemo twins!

Becki said...

They're beautiful! I'm so jealous of your fish tank!