Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Huh?

I'm going through wedding pictures, trying to decide which to blow up and frame. It's hard. All the pictures are so amazing, but we only have so many frames, so I'm doing mock frames in Elements, with a picture of our wall. Technology is wonderful! In the middle of this process I came across this picture. I cracked up. I'm still cracking up

This picture is just the epitome of the nephews' personality. And I bet they weren't even trying. Made my day.

Picture credit to Valerie Ackerman Photography.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

OMG, can I just say they made my night? I am going to fall asleep with a smile on my face :)

Sammi said...

"She's touching me Aiden!"
"I know Jake, just go to your happy place. It will be over soon."

Growing Up Cameron said...

How could you not love those faces?

Tricia said...

LOL! I LOVE that picture!
Your nephews are the best