Mamma T and my sister-in-law have tagged me. While I know that my stinking SIL's blog is el private-o (I know that's not the proper way to say it in Spanish, but I'm not really trying.), you'll have to see the tag on Mamma T's blog. The tag is to post the 4th picture in my picture file. I don't know if you know this, but I have a LOT of pictures, and they aren't just laying around unorganized, they're actually in catagories and subcatagories and so on so I'm not sure just which picture is "4th". I'm just going to pick 4 random pictures, because really, what's one picture? Everyone likes to look at pictures!
This is me and Twin G at Mamma T's Bach party before we went out and danced the night away. I know that the picture is very overexposed and that it's off-center and a little wonky, but that's why it's so great. That and the fact that I love that girl with all my darn heart and she's giving me another nephew in about 3 months.
This is Frankie doing what he does best, playing around. I took this the day we got 15 inches of snow. He was in doggie heaven
Here are my 4 random pictures, all old ones since I'm on the notebook and not the desktop.
This first one is of myself and the besties. We all look a little crappy. We had been swimming and enjoying the sun that day, but we were all so happy together. I love those girls with everything that I have. 
This is just a pretty sky picture. I think I should edit it a bit and then put a touching poem over it. I took it on a day that was rainy and yucky but there was this beautiful little patch of wonderful. It was perfect.
This is Frankie doing what he does best, playing around. I took this the day we got 15 inches of snow. He was in doggie heaven
3 comments:
Sweeet! I love pics!
Aiden saw the pic of you and G and said, "Awww, cute girls! Who ARE those GIRLS?"
This is where I got to be careful.
I have four sisters two older and two younger and have learned around them to be careful of what I say, there seems to be the expectation when girls get together that it is ok to smack around men who are not careful what they say LOL.
So, groups of three or more girls reminds me, "Duck"
And I can picture Jen, "Hi, How you doin? give me a Hug"
WHACK
Yup that's how I remember her.
Post a Comment