Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My window has opened

Some of you know why I needed prayer and good thoughts, and some do not. I'm not going to spill my guts online but I will say that it was work related. It wasn't the best situation and I was seriously stressed. I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who left me a comment. It made a really bad situation seem a little better knowing that there were people rooting for me in my corner. The situation has cleared up some, and not in the way I had hoped. It did clear in a good way though. I'll hopefully give a better informed update in the near future. Thanks being be great though. I love great people, and now for some Frankie love.
The monster that I call Frankie is having a birthday soon. This picture was taken when he was about 4 months old. dave took it. I love that you can't see his face, only the way his head is tilted and his fat baby belly. Have I told you how much I love my monster? I do, I really truly do.

Note: Frankie was born on December 6th, but didn't become a member of our family until late in January. We celebrate his arrival to our family in January. Sorry for the confusion

7 comments:

Valerie said...

((hugs)) GL today! You know I always have your back < 3

Leslie said...

Happy birthday to Frankie! Glad everything seems to have worked out...

Robyn said...

If you need to vent at all, email me!

IzzysMa said...

Glad to hear things are at least a little better. But we are always ready with the bologna!!!
And Happy Birthday frankie. I would be in love with that cutie as well.

Brenda said...

Love ya hun! That's the cutest picture of Frankie! <3 Glad the window opened, but I knew something would. ;)

Becki said...

Glad things are looking up! I'm always here to listen if you need to vent :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad things seem to be getting better, I will still keep sending my positive thoughts.

When is Frankie's bday?