Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My my, how can I resist ya?

Through the wonders of Netflix and much persuasion on my part, we finally watched Mamma Mia! Unfortunately, the "we" I'm referring to was myself, Dave and Frankie. I love love loved the movie, I sang along a bit, but since Dave isn't a big fan of musicals, and especially not ABBA (insert loud gasp here), he wasn't a singing, dancing fool like me. I need to have Mamma T, Twin L and Twin G over to watch it. I just need someone to get up and sing into a fake mic with me and dance. I think I might have to watch it again, I'll probably be buying the movie here soon.
If anyone is interested in watching it with me again and singing along, let me know. I think I might be addicted....


Picture courtesy of a google search.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes it is awesome! Noush and I saw the movie together (don't be jealous!) and it was so much fun! :) Gotta love ABBA!!

Anonymous said...

That movie is beyond awesome. Glad you liked it :)

Tricia said...

:::Sings into hairbrush: You can dance! You can Jive! Having the time of your life! Ooooooo, see that girl, soemthing soemthing, dancing queen!

i'm in. lets watch :D

papathud said...

Get a Karaoke Machine and dive in, no need for fake Mic's.

Get three mic's and pump up the volume and enjoy it.

Sing with your friends, sing to your Hubby.

Practice up, you will sing to your Kids when the time comes.