Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm surrounded!!

Quick! Save me! I'm surrounded by....pregnant woman and babies!! Oh, waaaiiittt! I like it! Ok nevermind then, carry on with your daily endeavors.
...
What's that? You want to know about some of the babies? Well I've already talked about Bella, Tessa, KC and Co., Niecey Poo, and Hanna. If you want to read about almost-here-baby-Cameron, click here. Oh and there are so soooo so many more but I just don't want to make this links to the multitude of bambinos in my midst. What I really wanted to tell you, why I wrote this post to begin with, is that two of my very favorite people in the whole wide world are pregnant. That's right ladies and germs! Twin G and Twin L are having babies! Seriously, my heart is just expanding with love and excitement. So without further ado, I am please to introduce the newest members to the Besties are are us four (now 6 almost 8)


Meet Little Twin , due in May 2009



We're thinking it's a boy. But they aren't quite sure.


Meet Little Twin L, due June 2009


We'll be finding out soon what this little bundle of wonderful is. I cannot wait. I'm hoping girl but you never know!

I have to say that I'm a happy best friend right now

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww what precious little blobs! : )

Brenda said...

Awwww you lucky monkey!! Hurry up and get KU so I can oogle over your little baby blob.

sherthebear said...

how cool that both twins are pregnant at the same time! They are due around the same time as me :)

BTW - I like your blog layout, it looks great.

Tricia said...

We are an ever expanding bunch aren't we? Yay for babies!

Brandy said...

you are too dog gone cute!

I guess it's true what they say. Twins do, do everything together! hee hee Congrats all around. :D