Oh how the holidays make me nostalgic. I think about Christmas when I was little, and my sister's birthday, since she was born on Christmas. I think I know her birth story better than my own. I think about family and friends a lot during December. After her the incredible and happy news, and being able to share that Twin L and Twin G are pregnant, I started to think about all my friends, which led me to dwell on one in particular, or should I say one family?
I'm going to be all mushy for a minute or two so forgive me. Here's a personal letter that I'm making public because my phone is stupid and disconnects after 3 minutes of internationally calling. And yes, I've put in my complaints with Vonage.
Here goes
Spaniard family:
We love you!!! We miss you too! We hope you have a happy holiday season, and we're sending our love daily. Now kiss our Banana.
Love always,
The Booties.
To the rest of you who aren't Spaniards, thanks for humoring a sap like me. Here's something for your troubles. This is my favorite picture of Hanna to date. I hope you enough it as much as I do.

1 comments:
Hey, a thumbs up! Awesome :D
Post a Comment