Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow?

Snow? Here? YES!!!





Now for those of you who aren't living in Southern California (Brother and Sister-in-law), this might not be something of amazement to you, but it is to us! Now please remember, these pictures were taken at 11:00 am this morning. We've since gotten almost 4 more inches since then. Frankie loves the snow, and doesn't want to come in from it.

8 comments:

Sammi said...

Snow on a palm tree! I think that's my favorite.

Elmwood Court said...

Awesome! Welcome to sunny CA!

Becki said...

I love the palm tree one, so beautiful!

Tricia said...

I can't believe you have gotten 7 inches of SNOW. I'm shaking my head in dibelief. Good thing Frankie has some extra poundage, it will keep him warm while he plays out there in the frozen tundra that used to be your front yard.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is beautiful, but I am so glad I am not stuck up there :)

kim said...

Sierra misses living in the snow. We used to get 5 or 6 feet outside in Idaho, and she would dig tunnels through it, and then come inside with big snowballs hanging off her butt. :)

Robyn said...

I am very jealous right now!

Brandy said...

oh wow! you need to go make a snow angel :D :D :D