Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to the World, Tessa!






Welcome to the world Tessa Lorraine!! Today is an exciting day in your life, I would even go as far as calling it the most exciting day you've ever had! Now, it's all down hill. Don't worry kid. You've got some fantastic parents who will help you in any and every way possible. I can't believe you came so early (although I would have won a baby pool if we would have started one) but you're here now and perfect in every way right down to your chubby cheeks and cute toes.


Now, it's time for all the fun stuff. I'm making it my personal mission in life to have you saying "paranthesis", "hypothetical" and "I beg to differ" by the time you're two years old. I know I won't be able to offically meet you until June but when we do finally meet, the fun we'll have!


Ok Tessa, it's time for you to do one thing, and one thing only for me. GROW BABY! GROW! Get big and strong and lively. Grow your body and your brain. And remember that you have so many people that love you already!


WELCOME TO THE WORLD TESSA LORRAINE! You're one fantastic girl
Congrats to G and C for having the best baby girl ever. Love you all!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Ooo! Ooo! I love her! I love her!

foxykitty50 said...

I cant belive in a little over 4 months I'm going to have one of those too! She is beautiful!

Leslie said...

Welcome, Tessa! She is adorable!

Brenda said...

Welcome to the world Tessa! :)