1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. http://www.sillystuffandfluff.blogspot.com/
2. Post these rules on your blog. Check!
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
a. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose.
b. I'm downright obsessed with children. I love kids, especially when they're about 2 years old to about 6 years old. They're so
funny, and smart! Man kids at that age are smart. It's so bad that if you and I are in a room, and there's a 4 year old there too. I'll talk to the 4 year old before having a soild conversation with you. Especially if they're those two kids.
c. I hate swimming, with a passion. HATE IT. I will lounge in a pool but the act of swimming is not something I'm a fan of.
d. I like dogs, love them actually, but I am not a cat person. I've had one cat that I've been crazy about, but other than that I've never really connected with a cat like I do with dogs. Doesn't mean I want to eat them or anything and I like other people's cats just fine. Don't ask me to own one. I won't.
e. I lied to my dad about my first three dates with Dave. My dad hated the idea of me and Dave dating, and I was afraid to tell him. So our first three dates, my dad thought I was out with Lisa and Geana. He still doesn't know.
f. When I was younger I had to go to a speech therapist for a condition called a tongue thrust. I swallowed with my tongue pressed against my teeth instead of squished up to the roof of my mouth. It took two years to correct, and it's hereditary.
g. When I was about six, I got so angry that my sister (who shared a room with me) turned my nightlight off that I caught a lizard and put it in her pillow case. She woke up with it on her face at 2 am. It was great.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.
DONE!
3 comments:
Yay, glad you liked being taggged! I love kids too, they are the best!
Haha, I am laughing so hard at the lizard thing!
I TOTALLY get you with the kid thing!!! I'd much rather hav a conversation with a 5 year old over a boring adult anyday!!! I have so much more in ommon with them :)
Post a Comment