CHECK!!! I can finally say "CHECK!" on my To Do List for the wedding. HURRAY for a small check off the list. And this check came as a complete surprise to me.
Let me first start by telling you loyal readers about my awesome and fantastical weekend! It all started on Saturday morning, around 10:30 when my wonderful Bestie, Belle (that's not her name but it is now!) called my house to inform me that she was officially on her way up! Hurray! She lives about 1.5 hour away from my house so a visit is always welcome. Plus, Belle is 24 weeks pregnant with her first child. This is awesome!
So Belle got to my house and we decided the first thing to do was to grab some food, and what did Baby Belle (hahaha sorry) want to eat? Sushi..well miso soup and some fake sushi. I'm not a big food photographer unless it's a spectacular show and miso soup usually isn't so I'm skipping on that shiz. Sorry folks!
After lunch at a local, and delicious small hole in the wall sushi bar, where the chefs know me by name and work place-not joking either, we decided we needed a trip to Costco...the dreaded Costco...I go there entirely too often. But I needed glasses and they have a good selection at great prices so off we went!
I found my glasses and ordered them, and Belle found a really cute pair as well...BONUS! We decided to meander around the store to see what trouble we could get ourselves into. We stopped by the books to check out the selection. We cruised by the samples but were too stuffed from soup. And then on our way out, we swung by the jewelry display, where we found this beauty!

Perfect! Just what Dave has been looking at in all the jewelery store we go to, but at a better price. So I dance out the store. I was super excited. Belle and I also took a trip to the local pet store up here, that gets pure bred puppies and sells them, and now has started to get "designer" breed dogs. I hate the place and NEVER EVER buy anything from them but I always go in to see the dogs, and torture myself a bit. After we stopped there, we were both in need of a desperate pick-me-up that came to us by way of my local Coldstone. MMMM Birthday Cake Remix....that's what Belle got...me? I lived it big with some Lemon Sherbert and sprinkles....oh what's a lactose intolerant girl to do?! After a delicious dessert, we sat down to watch Crazy Sexy Cancer, which was a documentary that TLC showed about a year ago. It was good stuff and I can watch it about 100 times without getting tired of it. In fact, I usually get extremely inspired, and want to make a drastic change in my life. One time that change might actually last a week or longer! But today my friends, is not that day.
Alas! Belle then had to leave. It was great fun hanging out with her, and it made me realize how much I miss her. She's so great...and her bellybutton looks like a teeny tiny butthole. But enough about that...on to the check...
Dave and I went to Costo on Sunday...and he LOVED the ring!!! YEY! So we bought it. I'm so excited. That's the first check I've done in a great while.....and now I realize. 6 months to go, and I have barely done anything. Oh geez!
6 comments:
LOVE THE RING! Awesome, that's a huge CHECK off the list. :)
That's awesome you found his ring! It's very similar to my hubby's. :)
Cheers to good weekends!
Oh that is a nice ring! And your little mini butthole thing is still cracking me up. Poor prego belly. I don't think I could ever have children. The sushi withdrawl would be too bad!!!
hooray for crossing something off the list!
The ring is purty. Yay for buttholes for bellybuttons and Costco!
Gorgeous ring Jenn! So happy you guys found what he was looking for! Yay for Costco and checking something off the list of "to dos" woohoo! :D
Post a Comment