Hi friends! I just wanted to update on here because I have a feeling I won't be able to until late next week. I have a huge weekend ahead of me, and frankly I'm excited about it.
It all starts tomorrow night. I'm going "down the hill" to visit my bestie, Mamma T(she's in the picture in the post below and was formerly Belle.) and other bestie L Dawg. It's been a good long time since the three of us had a nice girls night and since Mamma T's baby shower is Saturday, I'm just going to crash down there. Besides, L Dawg is giving Mamma T the best present on Friday night, in private, and I wouldn't miss that for anything in the world.
Then of course on Saturday is the Baby Shower for little miss Bella (Izzy, My Sweet Baboo). I can't wait. It's going to be a blast. There are going to be old friends from far and near there all to celebrate the little one. Oh how I love baby showers!!! I'll come home Saturday night to leave again Sunday morning. I have to go Palm Desert (Indian Wells) for a work conference for 3 days and 2 nights. While staying at a resort will be nice, I'll have a roommate for the duration and it's going to be long, grueling hours at the conference. Sometimes these things are fun, but mostly it's just business. "The new MediCare guidelines are this..." Blah blah blah. But drinks are free at dinner! HURRAY FOR FREE DRINKS! After hearing experts ramble on and on for hours on end about why the new MediCare MSDRG's are better than the old DRG's, I'm going to need a few drinks. Oh, and I know I'll come back with a suitcase full of free pens. That's always nice.
So I won't be back until Tuesday night, and I expect that Wednesday will be my next blog or maybe later. Sorry for being a lazy blogger, but these things happen.

3 comments:
Oooo what's the present?!
Have a safe trip down the hill and then to your boring smelly ol' conference (I hate those things!). I hope your roomy is not too annoying and the free drinks are strong ;)
L Dawg is my nickname too. :)
Post a Comment