Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh the fun we have...

Yesterday, a doctor who works at my hospital had some rage at his practice. He was visiting with a patient doing a routine check up, when the patient's husband got angry and called him a monkey. The doctor was so upset that he punched the man in the face. Then hit him with a chair. Said doctor is now sitting in a jail cell.

I didn't know that monkey was so offense :)

6 comments:

Brandy said...

well.....was he african american :/ cause that can be taken the wrong way. Paul calls me his aldegador. Should I sucker punch him? Opinions! I need opinions!

Robyn said...

Oh wow! There must have been more to it than the guy just calling him a monkey.

I love the new look as well!

Brenda said...

Holy Moly! That's crazy! Talk about major doctor rage. I will be careful the next time I say "Monkey" to someone...I might get a chair to the face.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.

Becki said...

Geez, apparently he hit a nerve.

Evening said...

Bahahahahaha! I have had some patients that I thought about hurling a chair at. But then I have had patients call me a lot worse than "monkey"! I am glad I resisted the temptation to throttle them, 'cause jail sucks (so I have heard).