Yesterday was a fun day. It started off with a few hours of work (boo!) but I have an awesome boss. Right now, one of my coworkers is on a leave-of-absence, so I'm doing both our jobs. I got a little behind (we have an audit coming), so I decided to go into work for a few hours yesterday to catch up. My boss approved it, and decided that if I was going to work on a Saturday, she would too. She came in for two hours and we managed to get me ahead. I love working for great people.
After work I took KC and Co to see the Pixie. She's growing so fast! I'm so happy she's doing well. She's nearly doubled her weight, and looks so healthy. Pretty soon she'll have no breathing tube. I suggest you check their blog to watch her grow.
I left KC and Co there to play with Pixie and then I was off to pick something up.
Please ignore the ugly face I'm wearing. YEAH! My dress is in, and I went to pick it up. I tried it on, and they started showing me all the bustles! I wasn't planning on having David's alter my dress because they were jerks to me when they called to inform me that the dress was in. But the seamstress was so wonderful to me it was a decision amongst us all to have it done there, since it's just the bustle. I'm so excited! I love love LOVE my dress. After the dress semi-pick up. We headed on over to Red Robin and had a great lunch. Check out the guy in the background of me and Mamma T. That's my crazy sleep deprived Dad. I love that guy.
7 comments:
All I can say is WOW!
The dress is stunning on you!
Your dress is beautiful! I love the bustle as well!
YOur dress looks really beautiful on you. :)
And yay for li'l Pixie!
LOVE the dress!
Oohhhh I love the dress!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay for pixie:)
Awww look at that beautiful little pixie! So cute, so tiny :)
Your dress looks great! Glad the seamstress was nice even if the sales girl who called you was jerky.
the dress is beautiful!! It is perfect on you!
Cute little pixie!
Post a Comment