Lately, I've been trying to think
of different things to blog about. I'm coming up with nothing. I'm still the same boring person, doing the same boring things. So I decided that since a lot of bloggers blog about their children, I'll blog about mine, :) Frankenstein (Frankie, Stein, Monster, whatever is appropriate). He's a 2.5 year old Doberman Pinscher. He's huge, weighing in at 113 lbs (he's trying to lose weight though) and is my baby. He's a daddy's boy, following Dave around like his shadow. It's actually quite cute when they go outside to water the front. Frankie does a few laps and then is right by Dave's side. I have pictures of it, but Dave's asked not to post any of them. He's shy. So instead, I'll post a few of Frankie. I may make it weekly thing. I don't know if you'll love him, but I love him and he does make up a huge part of my life. 
of different things to blog about. I'm coming up with nothing. I'm still the same boring person, doing the same boring things. So I decided that since a lot of bloggers blog about their children, I'll blog about mine, :) Frankenstein (Frankie, Stein, Monster, whatever is appropriate). He's a 2.5 year old Doberman Pinscher. He's huge, weighing in at 113 lbs (he's trying to lose weight though) and is my baby. He's a daddy's boy, following Dave around like his shadow. It's actually quite cute when they go outside to water the front. Frankie does a few laps and then is right by Dave's side. I have pictures of it, but Dave's asked not to post any of them. He's shy. So instead, I'll post a few of Frankie. I may make it weekly thing. I don't know if you'll love him, but I love him and he does make up a huge part of my life. Here's one of Frankie when he was a baby। You see all those blankets on the floor? He ate them all। Digested and passed. That was a fun time. I'm convinced that in a past life, he was a goat. He's eaten all kinds of random things, like blankets, rope (terrible for dogs to eat, but he's ok), tin cans and CD's(EE GADS!) and even furniture. He even at this couch. And thank goodness he did. I hated that couch. Blessing in disguise right?
Ok so that's enough Frankie for now.
6 comments:
Aw. Nice to meet Frankie.
Hi Frankie! Nice to meet you!
Holy crap I love LOVE LOVE that first pic! You're too awesome. Lucky monster.
need more pics of my canine nephew!
Look at the "little" baby! Ahhhhh, so cute! He looks so sweet and innocent sitting there upside down on the couch (that he later ate!hahaha).
Hahaha, I love that picture of Frankie on the couch! :)
Post a Comment