Have I ever told you that I'm a daddy's girl? 100% through and through, Daddy's Girl. No matter how much trouble I got into, my dad was there to hold me and tell me he loved me (after the punishment of push ups or whatnot). That mattered more to me than ANYTHING in the world.
I don't get to see my Dad very often because of his insane work schedule but I do love him so. He's always been my protector, guider, shoulder to cry and motivator. He's been my guide in life and I am the person I am today because of him. He's a stubborn man, but he's my stubborn dad and I wouldn't change a thing about him. He has taught me lessons through my life that I will never forget, and I'm sure there are more things for him to teach me. I know I say that I want to have only boys for children but I do have that little wish to have a girl just to see my hero of a Dad with her, having tea parties and dancing. I hope Dave gets to know that joy too.
3 comments:
awwwwww I love your daddy :)
*DRAT*
i'm a horrible step-daugther :( I forget to call & wish him happy fathers day.......lie for me & tell him i fell in a well. :)
Beautiful words and gorgeous picture.
I love that picture! :D Happy late Father's Day to an awesome Dad! Ask him if he wants another step-daughter hahahaa! :D
Post a Comment