Woo hoo it's Tuesday! Time for a Vegas Vacation recap. I don't have a lot to say in my recap. Just that we had a ton of fun. Seeing my sister and cousin was a total blast and Dave loved that he didn't pay for a single thing on the trip. I think he had a great time, but when I asked him today what his favorite part of the weekend was, his answer wasn't what I expected. He told me that his favorite part was yesterday with me at home all day. Just doing random things around here. AW! What a little homebody. I could tell on Sunday he was ready to come home. We only won about $40 but that's still more than we started with, and we had a great time to boot. 
A friend of my sister's works as Security Manager in the Venetian so he drove us down to the Strip on Saturday night. Little did we know, TAO II was opening that same night. Nice. Nice and packed with girls in itty bitty little dresses and boys that smelled like they just walked through a AXE Body spray car wash. We bolted right out of that place. We had the opportunity to go in, but we felt like it wasn't our "scene". Maybe next time Chad. Instead we hit up Casino Royal and played some loose slots. My sister won an amazing $200! A first time feat for her. So drinks were on her! Around midnight we decided it was time for Denny's and then home. I did try on a few hats in the process of getting home.
Sunday my cousin flew out from Oregon. She's a pretty cool bean so seeing her was fantastic. Before she got there though, I HAD to go to Costco (can we say addicted?) After Costco and Cousin's arrival, we had lunch at Bahama Breeze. Good food. OK service, nice fat bill. Love those times. The cute cousin is in the middle
After lunch Dave and I said our goodbyes and took a few pictures to commemorate the event. All in all it was a good weekend, and boy was I glad I took Monday off. I needed some rest after that mini-vacation!
So here's some pictures of our antics. Hope you enjoy!
A friend of my sister's works as Security Manager in the Venetian so he drove us down to the Strip on Saturday night. Little did we know, TAO II was opening that same night. Nice. Nice and packed with girls in itty bitty little dresses and boys that smelled like they just walked through a AXE Body spray car wash. We bolted right out of that place. We had the opportunity to go in, but we felt like it wasn't our "scene". Maybe next time Chad. Instead we hit up Casino Royal and played some loose slots. My sister won an amazing $200! A first time feat for her. So drinks were on her! Around midnight we decided it was time for Denny's and then home. I did try on a few hats in the process of getting home.
Sunday my cousin flew out from Oregon. She's a pretty cool bean so seeing her was fantastic. Before she got there though, I HAD to go to Costco (can we say addicted?) After Costco and Cousin's arrival, we had lunch at Bahama Breeze. Good food. OK service, nice fat bill. Love those times. The cute cousin is in the middle

After lunch Dave and I said our goodbyes and took a few pictures to commemorate the event. All in all it was a good weekend, and boy was I glad I took Monday off. I needed some rest after that mini-vacation!
So here's some pictures of our antics. Hope you enjoy!
This is the sister and I
The sister and her boyfriend. We love him
Dave and hot on a slot machine....I believe this is right after I scored my big $58.60...and just so you know, it started as $10 So I felt like I did good
3 comments:
I don't see any pics. :(
I love, love, love that pic of you & dave. :D
YAY! Thanks for sharing the pics with us and I have to agree with Brandy, the one of you and Dave is too cute! :) Love it!
Post a Comment