Thursday, April 17, 2008

Phew!




Oh yeah! Heck yes! Another thing crossed off the ol' wedding checklist. Last night Dave and I took a trip to the mall, and TAA DAA got my band. I don't have a picture of MY actual band, because we left it there to get sized, so here's a picture of the band from the internet. I like it. Actually I love it. It's simplestic but still has a little something fancy about it. It's not flashy in person at all but to me, it fits. All I can say now is, PHEW! I really got freaked at the thought that the wedding is only 6 months away, and I felt like we had nothing done. Now the ball is rolling. Pretty soon, I'll be saying, "and in 10 days I'll be married" This time has really flown by.

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person. ;)

foxykitty50 said...

I love it! I hope Im not the reson your freaked out though. lol

Evening said...

Yay! Beautiful ring! And 1 thing off the list ;)

Robyn said...

Very pretty and yes before you know it you will be saying, 10 days till my wedding. I am so excited for you!

sherthebear said...

beautiful!!

Leslie said...

It's pretty. I just got our rings rhodium plated, and they look so pretty and sparkly. Yay for pretty, sparkly things!

Brenda said...

I love it Jenn! I can't wait to see it in person too! :D