Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring is in the air




For the most part, I love Spring. Nine times out of ten, I'll call it my favorite season if asked. Until it gets here that is. When it's here with the warm sunshine, and the cool breeze, I want to cry. I've taken Claritin and Benedryl to calm my ever running nose and watery eyes to no avail. I can enjoy the fruits of Spring's labor though. And I wanted to share with you why, even though my nose is "anti-Jenn", I can still be pro-spring. These are a few shots from my front yard. Please excuse the weeds....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh, pretty!

I love spring so much. This is the first year I've gotten allergies though. Everything you described sounds very familiar to me, unforch.

Brenda said...

OOooo pretty flowers!! Dude you have a pond in your front yard??? :D And yes, I'm sneezing and blowing my nose all day long too! SUCKS!!!

Evening said...

You have a Koi pond in your front yard!?! Damn you! I know, I know, I am just jeallous ;)

Your pics are awesome! Sorry about the allergies though.