Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Dave!!! I can't believe it's here but it is. And with this birthday comes many things, including a new driver's license with a new driver's license picture to replace the one he has now, which is from 1995. Tomorrow we'll be on the road to Vegas for a wonderful birthday weekend. This is Dave's last birthday as a "single man", so I want him to have a blast. It's also his last birthday in his 20's EEEEK!!! Actually, he's taking it in stride. To quote him from this morning: "It's all uphill from now on. Babies, more dogs, and great times with my love" AWWWW! I love this guy so much. I'm lucky to have found him and even luckier to be able to be with him for the rest of our lives (wow that sounds creepy and stalker-ish). So here he is, the birthday boy.

photo credit to MarcieJane Photography.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy 29th Dave! Have fun in Vegas you lucky duck! :)


More dogs? I'll take that as a hint. xoxoxo

Brenda said...

Awwww...Happy Birfday Dave! I hope you guys have a blast this weekend! :D

foxykitty50 said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, he has the same birthday as my sister.
Happy Bday!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!

(That's a cool picture. :)