Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My foot!


Last night I was wandering around without my glasses in the dark and because of this guy->



I stepped on this

And ended up with this

which I know you can't see very well, but it's a nice sized bruise with a small scratch and it hurts so bad!

Darn eyes! Oh well. At least Frankie's cute right?

7 comments:

Caits said...

Oh no!!! I did that exact thing a few weeks ago and as I fell I put my hand on the hot stove. Duh!

I had a bruise on my shin and my husband got a good laugh at my clumsiness:)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks painful!

Robyn said...

Ouch! Hope it gets better quickly for you!

Brandy said...

I love your story telling! word, word, word PIC word, word, PIC, word, word, OMG PIC!!!!!

hope it heals quickly my friend. :)

sherthebear said...

ouch!! I know what it is like not to be able to see. Heal quickly!!

Caits said...

Sammy is a sheltie:)

Evening said...

Ouchies! That looks like it smarts! If it makes you feel any better, I once sprained my toe tripping over my black lab in a dark hallway. She just looked up at me like "What is your problem? Can't you SEE me laying here?". Black dogs just do not understand they are invisible in the dark!