Picture, picture, word time.
Bridal shower
That's it for pictures for the bridal shower and bach. party.
Stay tuned! More to come, like drunk pictures from the bach. party, possibly a drunk video, and a recap of Brandy's Baby shower.
Wander through my very ordinary life
Picture, picture, word time.
That's it for pictures for the bridal shower and bach. party.
Stay tuned! More to come, like drunk pictures from the bach. party, possibly a drunk video, and a recap of Brandy's Baby shower.
9 comments:
Yay, parties! Love the pink wig.
Yay! It's coming up fast! Hope you had fun at your bridal shower. Love the Brittney wig :)
LOL, lovin the wig! It looks like you had fun!
Brandy looks soooo cute!
Looks like you had a great time! Your day is almost here!
I'm lovin the pink. I think it should make an appearance at the reception :) Glad you had a fun day!
Awww...love the shower pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
no tiara pics?! awwwww I told you the pink wig would be fun. :)
YAY! I won I won! :) Heehee. Can't wait to hear all about Brandy's baby shower :D
It's getting do close to W Day! Looks like the shower was a blast and oh look at Brenda. Ha ha! Knottie sighting. Love it! And look at Brandy all hot and preggies :)
Post a Comment