Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday, Jakey!




Happy birthday Jacob! I can't believe 4 years ago yesterday you were born. You become more wonderful with every year. Your sense of humor is the best. I love to hear you say "Is that a funny joke guys?" You are one of the most loving people I've ever known. I know you're only four now, but I just can't believe how much you've grown. I can't wait to see you in two weeks. I've got big plans for you when you get here, and they don't include marrying you so you can relax. I love you little man and I always will. You'll always be my Shakey Jakey with all the good jokes.

XOXO
Auntie Jenn

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What's a post without a picture of the jokester?! Happy birthday Jake!

Valerie said...

Much better! What a cutie!

Brandy said...

Oh pics...your SIL is going to kil you. hee hee

Jake! Happy birthday young man you can come over & paint my house any day. ;)