Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello DIY, I'm your new friend!


What did I say about not knowing how to DIY? I'm crazy! Ok maybe I'm not a full fledged DIY'er but I'm getting pretty darn close. Say hello to place card trial #1. Not too shabby if I do say so. Mamma T helped me stamp all the cards and now I just need to write the names and table numbers. Tell me what you think.
Sorry to be blogging so much about the wedding. It's just what's going on right now in the life of Me. I promise that in about 3 weeks I'll have more things to talk about. Hopefully house info, and job info and school info. Lots of other stuff that doesn't include the dreaded W word.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

SHENANIGANS! I knew you could do it & be great! ;)

Robyn said...

Too much blogging about the wedding? Are you kidding me? You have barely blogged about it. I want to see more darnit!

Anyways, they look great!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!

Leslie said...

Trust me, you've barely said a word about the wedding!

The placecard looks fab. Good job! :)

Becki said...

I like what I see! I love wedding talk, get it in while you still can. I can't wait to see the big finished product in a few weeks.

Number one said...

Oooo pretty! Can't wait to see it all come together.