Thursday, June 18, 2009

Running through

Today was Day 1 of running with a buddy (that is not our monster child/dog). KC came over and we had a short jog. She's decided to try running (jogging to start) with me. I have to say that it's great to have someone to run with. It's a nice motivator and Frankie enjoyed the new company as well. Thank goodness for friends. Since KC hasn't run before we're starting out easy for her and moving up. I don't know if that's good for me or not but I don't care. I am such a social person, and having a friend to do this with is fabulous. Now if I could get KC to do the Dreaded Shred with me, I'll be set!!!!

Say hello to the runner in me!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Someone to keep you accountable and be a motivator is always a good thing!

foxykitty50 said...

Awwwww! Thanks Jenn, I had a fun time running with you and Frankie and we will work our way to the Shred soon :)

<3
Katie

Sarah said...

Thats smart... be a runner, use those loooong legs! Its always more fun with a friend... Unless ur the slow one like i always am... lol...

IzzysMa said...

sounds like fun!

Brenda said...

"Hello" to the runner in you! :) Great job you guys--keep it up!

Growing Up Cameron said...

did you ever know,

that's you're my,

Heeeeeeerrroooooo