Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Collage You Say?

Dave and I got married 8 months ago (WHAT? It's been 8 months!?!) When we got married there were some some fantastically nice guests at our wedding. Yes, I know shocking. Nice people like us (ok me) and want to spend time with us (me again). They like us so much they showered us with gifts. Fantastic right? I know, these people are wonderful. I tell myself that all the time.

As part of the gifts, we received gift cards Target. Oh. My. God. Do these people know me or what? Target is in my Top Five Best Stores EVER! I made Dave go to Target 3 days after we got married. I know, I know...Jenn, what took you so long! I was enjoying my husband. We bought a great mirror for over our fireplace and 4 frames. We got some other things too but it was 8 months ago, and I really cannot remember everything. I'm not an elephant you know!! Geeeeesh.
Fast forward to 8 months later...I move at my own pace people....We put our frames up. I decided that I wanted to do a collage wall. I've always loved them. I want to put our initial up there too. Mmmm I'm so excited. I'm really in home decorating mode right now.

Here's a picture. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!

mj said...

Isnt it amazing how quickly time flies? I cant believe we will have been married 10 months the end of June!

papathud said...

So, Did you do it?

Or, Were you Framed?

Infamous? or InFramous?

Picture me this?

Or Picture me Thus?

Is this in Camera Behavior for you?