Dear Blake,
Hello and happy day 2 of your life to you! Welcome to the world little Duck. We've been waiting for you for a while. You mom is over the moon about you getting here. All she's wanted for the past...oh 8 months is to hold you. Now that she has, she can't stop!
Want some advice? No probably not, and you're probably not going to want to take advice from me, but I'm giving it to you anyway. Have fun in life. Enjoy your mom and dad, and your siblings. Love them with everything you have. They won't always make you happy but I know for a fact that they always love you.
You're coming into a scary world right now. There's war, drugs, homicidal maniacs, car jackers, and only the good Lord knows what else, but you're safe. I promise you will always be safe and loved. Remember that not everyone has that so you're extra lucky.
Now little Duck, grow. Grow big and strong. Stay healthy and grow!!! I love you little Duck and will until the end of time.
XOXOXO
Auntie Jenn
Auntie Jenn
I think MammaT took the picture on here. Sorry for not know exactly who did.

1 comments:
aww thanks jenn! that was beautiful! Blake cant wait to meet u!!!
ps i love the pic u have of u n dave on this blog awesome
Post a Comment