Dear Gage,
Hola Slow Poke! You certainly took your time coming into this world, didn't you? Man, I'm happy you're here. I met you a week ago, and feel in love instantly. All I wanted to do was hold you in my arms. You are just so perfect. Your mom says your pee is like a fire hose, but I didn't witness that. You just crashed on my chest and took a great nap.
Here's my letter to you. It's where I say all kinds of inspiring stuff and after you read it, you'll be motivated to be the next Einstein, Bill Gates, Bill Cosby and Johnny Depp all rolled into one, or something like that. I know, I hear you saying "Aunt Jenn, who the heck are those guys?" I'm sure your mom and Dad will tell you.
So here's my wisdom. Don't cheat. Don't Steal. Don't lie. Don't judge to harshly. Ummm and don't blow all your paychecks on something dumb like 100 lotto tickets. You come from great genes my Pokey. Your dad is a genius and your mom is probably the most generous person I've ever met. I know you're destined for great things. I'm excited to watch you grow up and see the person you will become.
I'm not much with deep thoughts or incredibly profound things so I'm ending this letter now. Congrats on entering the world. I'm always here for you and I'll always love you Pokester.
XOXO
Aunt Jenn

0 comments:
Post a Comment