Since I left Zoey out for just a Moment, I am adding Her as good Grandkid tooo,(that was close, if I forget even for a minute Her parents a sure to reprimand me)
Also, not good to make Zoey mad, She kind of reminds me of Jen.
I am: full of life, tall, loud, funny, an awesome aunt, a daughter, a friend, a lover, a hard worker, lazy, vibrant, deep thinker, feeler, smiley, mean, hugable, a dog lover and advocate. I am me
5 comments:
Boys and their race car beds are so funny, my husband still laments the loss of his :)
Your nephews rock. You are one lucky gal :D
Race beds forever.
But when they are grown they are driving a different kind.
Those Boys are pretty good Grandkids too.
Since I left Zoey out for just a Moment, I am adding Her as good Grandkid tooo,(that was close, if I forget even for a minute Her parents a sure to reprimand me)
Also, not good to make Zoey mad, She kind of reminds me of Jen.
hahahaha oh those kids crack me up
Post a Comment