Friday, April 3, 2009

My Favorite Model

I did a session today. "What Jenn? You did a photo session? With who? I didn't even know you do sessions!" I hear all 9 of my followers saying that. It's ok. It wasn't a paying gig, but it was with my favorite model. He was a little hesitant and shy at first. He really doesn't know what to do in front of the camera, but turns out he's a natural. Here's his "teaser"





Haha! Just kidding! In all actuality, this little turd hates the camera. I turn it on and he hides his face. I was just practicing my focus points today and decided I would lay on the floor with him and pray for him to not show me his cute little butt. At first he hide his face, but within a few minutes he faced me and made love to the camera. Surprising enough, he didn't even have eye boogers!! What a trooper my little Monster is.

7 comments:

IzzysMa said...

ahh he's a natural

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Brenda said...

Awwww what a GREAT pic Jenn! :D

Leslie said...

That making love to the camera stuff sounds awfully kinky. ;)

papathud said...

Well known for his Doggedly Good looks no doubt.

Sarah said...

adorable! u do great work!

foxykitty50 said...

Thats a great picture! I love it :)