Kennedy,
You entered the world at 4:52 pm on May 11, 2008. We can all tell you're going to be a handful already. You're a little impatient, coming out at 10 weeks early. The nurses say you're blond and feisty. I bet you are. I just know you're a little feisty pixie and I may just make that your new nickname. You're mom is doing good, and I know she's excited to see you. You're dad's in love already, you can tell already. I cannot wait to meet you my little Pixie. You're destined for great things. You can just tell about these things. So hurry up and GROW! Get big and strong. We need to have those tea parties I promised you. I love you already my sweet Pixie and I will see you very soon!
Disclaimer: Kennedy is not Niece. Kennedy is the daughter of KC, a very good friend
Monday, May 12, 2008
A Pixie in our Midst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awwww...cute little pixie I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats to your friend Katie and her new bundle of joy! :D
I'm already smitten.
She's full of spunk & I love it! I bet she wanted to see the awesome baby shower you have in store. ;)
yay Pixie, grow strong and welcome
Welcome, li'l pixie! Grow, grow, grow!
welcome, Kennedy!
Blond and fiesty... how cute! Welcome to the world Kennedy :)
Post a Comment