Thursday, May 22, 2008

A fun survey

Since I don't know most of you readers (the two other than the one I do know) personally, I'd thought this might be a fun way to show you who I am in an informal way.
So.....HERE GOES!


Whats your middle name? Anne
How big is your bed? Some days too big, some days not big enough

What are you listening to right now? Jack FM, Baby O'reily by Who *teenage waste land...TEENAGE WASTE LAND*

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? Uh uh that's almost like giving out the last four digits of your social. NO WAY JOSE! NOT ONLINE!

What was the last thing you ate?Veggie Lasagna and it was so good

Last person you hugged? This lady, Jenny, at my work. Probably one of the most sweetest and caring women I've met.

How is the weather right now? A little chilly but really nice

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Dave

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? Mouth, teeth...whatever

Favorite type of Food. Any that I'm craving...usually Tabouli though. I could eat Tabouli every day of my life.

Do you want children? Heck yes

Do you drink? Drink what? Is this question asking in unspecific terms if I drink alcohol? Yes, I'm a social drinker.

Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? I went to high school and partied with the bad kids, so Yes

Hair color? Red (like a brand new penny)

Eye colour?Blue

Do you wear contacts/glasses? Contacts and glasses at night

Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving

Favorite Season? Fall, I like when it gets cooler

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yeah I cry over a lot. That last girl I cried over was Kennedy.

Last Movie you Watched? Knocked Up again. I can't get enough

What books are you reading? None because I'm lame. I can't find anything to peek my interests. I think I've become a lazy reader

Piercings? Ears

Favorite Movie? Hmm that's like asking me to pick a favorite child. I can rattle a few favs off the top of my head though for the sake of the question. Ok Emperor's New Groove, Finding Nemo, Cinderella, Casablanca, On the Waterfront, The Princess Bride, Pyscho(the original..pretty much an Hitchcock really), Resident Evil, any Charlie Chapman or Marx Brothers (Harpo is my fav), Ok I think that's enough for now.

Favorite college football Team? Uhhh USC? Ask me again later\

What were you doing before filling this out? Working

Any pets? He's more like my child, but yes,Frankenstein would classify as a "pet"

Dogs or cats?Dogs, Dave is allergic to cats

Favorite Flower? Any. Flowers are so pretty

Have you ever loved someone? I love a lot of people

Who would you like to see right now? Oh geez that list could go on forever...Ok, Nephews, Niece, Brother, Sister in Law, Geana, Tessa, Lisa, Trish, my sister, oh the list could go on forever.

Have you ever fired a gun? Indeed. I wouldn't have one in my house if I didn't know how to use it.

Do you like to travel by plane? Yes, except for the cost of it

Right-handed or Left-handed? Right

If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Hmmmm it's a toss up between Omaha, Fort Huachuca, and Jamaica

Are you missing someone? Terribly

Do you have a tattoo? Two actually

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? On occassion if it's a good one

Are you hiding something from someone? HAHAHA Always

ARE YOU 18? A little more than that

WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? Frankenstein

DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? No, I woke up this morning at 4 mentally listing everything I need to get done at work

FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? List of things to do at work, sucks when you work in a 4 person deparment and everyone is gone for two weeks

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? Water, glasses, and alarm clock

GRILLED OR FRIED? Am I watching what I eat? If not fried, if so grilled

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? My hair, my skin, my overtly bubbly personality, every quirk I have

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Terrified

FAVORITE HANGOUT? My front yard

3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? Dave, Frankie, the nephews

FAVORITE SONG? Oh goodness I can't pick. So I'll go with the one on right now, Tequilla!

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? The dark, clowns, and being alone

ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? I think I'm a giver

WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Oh geez, everyone has a nickname for me, Let's see, Nay (my brother and sister) Skeeter (my dad) Ifer (bestie Trish) Boots (bestie Geana) McBoo(bestie Lisa) and Love (Dave)

WHAT IS YOUR DADS MIDDLE NAME? Nope!

WHATS YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME? No way, they use this as a security question

STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING? a knife or something to light fires with, probably a knife (like Crocodile Dundee's). Would Frankie or Dave count as a "thing"?

FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL? Oh wow, I really like that Kaiser Commercial with the little boy that tells you about how he lived his life all wrong. But I also love the Orbit ones..YOU LINT LICKER!

WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER? verizon now

FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? Frankie

Whats your favorite color? Blue

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU? Cell, chapstick, keys, shades

WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? A vet (mostly. I wanted to be everything including the Sparklets guy)

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 11:11? laugh at the curse of the 11's

THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEEt? green striped

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED? How lucky I am to have a great life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid of clowns, too. : /

Robyn said...

Great survey! What are your tattoos off?

Caits said...

Thank you so much!!!

Brenda said...

I hate waking up in the morning and thinking about all the things I have to do at work! ARRRG. :P