The dreaded 10. Ok maybe 20 if I'm lucky. The big L B's. I recently went to the doctors, where I learned that my weight is the highest it's ever been. This is due in part to my wonderful and hereditary thyroid, but also because I'm become a bum. I quit the gym about 5 months ago, because it was too expensive. I told myself things like, "I can run at home for free" or "Workout videos will keep me active". Right? WRONG! My inactivity has not only lead to my weight gain, but also my engergy level decreasing so much that if I stay awake until 9PM I'm lucky. Time for a change, and it starts now. I thought about procrastinating last night, but what good would that be? I have my dress for the wedding, and fitting into it would be spectacular. I'm determined to at least lose ten pounds, if I happen to lose more, then HURRAY! But I'd like to think I'll be satisfied with 10. It's always better to be accountable for things and so I'm making myself accountable to you readers (all 3.5 of you). The only before picture I have is from the last trip to Vegas. I don't think I've changed though. Here's me before.
Ignore the Fiance. He's just pleasant decoration. Sorry it's not a full front pose but I can see the weight gain. I'll keep you guys updated. I'm going to drop the weight. PROMISE!
3 comments:
Good luck! Weight loss is never easy, but you can do it!
I'll tell ya, I'm in the same boat. I swore I was gonna drop that 10-15 lbs by my b-day. It's Tuesday! Arg! Good luck with your goal. I am sure you'll do better than my lazy arce!
I love your gym. It's not that super expensive PLUS you get a trainer.
*jealous*
You're going to be super fit in no time! Flex for me! Flex for meeeeeeee!
Post a Comment