Thursday, February 14, 2008

My very first Blog entry

Holy Cow! I jumped on the Blog bandwagon. I don't know how well this will work for me, being that I am so forgetful. Hopefully it'll be one of those things I keep up with. So-you want to know about me?



That's me in the front with my best friends, or Besties as I often refer to them




That's me and the Fiance-he's the man of my dreams. Completely my opposite, yet freakishly similar to me. He's perfect for me and I love him madly for it.




And that's us with our monster, Frankenstein. He's a 2 year old Dobe. He's practically our child......
We've got a nice family, don't you think?

That's me. And the most important things to me.

I work in a hospital as a Reimbursement Specialist for Managed Care (I can hear you saying...What?) I love my job. I love my coworkers. Let's get this party started!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome the blogging world!

Robyn said...

Dang girl, it took you long enough! ;) Looking forward to reading more.

Brenda said...

DUDE! It was about time! :D

Brandy said...

*SCREAMS WHILE PULLING HAIR*

IT'S A SIGN OF THE ACOPOLYSE!
AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becki said...

Glad you joined the party!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog bandwagon! :)