Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Papa Thud

Dear Papa Thud,


I know you read my blog. I know you want to comment. Why don't you already? You're pretty funny with your comments. Go ahead, show me what you got.


Sincerely,

Me
Sorry for the craptastic picture, it's all I've got of you.

4 comments:

papathud said...

Allrighty then.

Feels odd and a little Naughty.

I do however have an interest.

Thank you

papathud said...

A pretty good picture of Zoey by the way and that is much more important.

papathud said...

This connected Blog thing sort of reminds me of Google Street view.

You get to see things from the comfort of your own home that you might not be comfortable going to look at in real life.

I was Very pleased when Sammi invited me to Her Blog, made me feel included.

Thank you for the invite here as well.

Sammi said...

I like that picture of Zoey. Your blog is crying. Only nine posts this year. It's like a neglected child.