Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Week Recap

Ok, so the long awaited first week recap.

It went well, or as well as it could have gone. It's different to work there. It's a different mind set then I'm used to, and as much as I'm up for a change and know that change can be a good thing, I don't think this new mind set is one I'll switch to. It's paying my bills and I cannot complain. The other women that I work with seem very nice. There is one in particular that is very helpful and seems great. The best part of the job is that Wednesday is my new Friday. I never thought I'd like to have a three day work week, but it's awesome! I love that after three days I can come home and do all the things I need to but never get around to. Working 3 days will come in handy when Tessa's birthday comes around too. I won't have to take any time off, but I'll be able to go see her, her mom and her little brother in utero. How great is that? I hope that was a good recap.
Sorry it took me all day to get around to it, but I went and had some fun with Valentines today. I'm glad I got to do that, I forgot how much fun Valentine's Day can be. It's not all roses and chocolates for your sweetheart because you have to. It's a Barbie valentine for your best friend to say how great of a BFF they are, or a glittery fake tattoo to give to your classmates. Next year, I think I might get a box of valentines and give them away. They're really great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad it has worked out well, best of luck!

papathud said...

Told Ya that you would like the four day Weekends.

sherthebear said...

Yay for long weekends, I am glad it is going well!

Leslie said...

Hey there. It's awesome that you get four day weekends. I need some of those desperately.